Forum des amateurs de maths
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Aide pour les futurs mathématiciens

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

cyber-hovel of a web-faire!

AuteurMessage
xiaqinghua1989
Débutant

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1

cyber-hovel of a web-faire!  Empty
MessageSujet: cyber-hovel of a web-faire!    cyber-hovel of a web-faire!  EmptyLun 06 Sep 2010, 05:53

Welcomegucci one and all to R/F.com, our little cyber-hovel of a web-faire! I am Deadbishop, your friendly neighborhood Administrator. The forum you see around you is but a shadow of it's former self, but I am working to make this new forum live up to the standards of the original. With everyone's help, I know we can make this happen.gucci sunglasses
As for me, I work and wander my home faire, which would be the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. You will also find me loitering about here on the forums and in many nights. Ask me a question, I'll give you an answer. (whether or not it makes any sense is entirely up to chance...) But seriously, any questions about the site whatsoever, just let me know, and I'll do me best to answer them
gucci handbags
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

cyber-hovel of a web-faire!
Page 1 sur 1